The best has just gotten better.
Now 316 Stainless Steel Trim is standard to better handle your corrosive service. Maintenance and downtime are reduced.
C-3 Series Check Valve
Here's what you demand and get from TEXSTEAM...
- 316 Stainless Steel Trim - standard
- Conformance to NACE MR0175 (2002) - good for your corrosive service
- Beveled, self-aligning clapper and seat design - zero leakage
- Molded clapper seal - seals at 1 psi pressure differential
- All seal are 90 durometer peroxide cured Buna-N (FKM optional) for NACE and CO2 compatibility
- Full opening, through-conduit design - very low pressure drop
- All valves 100% pressure tested
- In-field, inline repairable
C-1 Series Check Valve
- Replaceable Resilient Seal with secondary Metal-to-Metal Seal
- Nominal Flow Restriction
- Can be installed HORIZONTAL or VERTICAL Flow Up
- No Ball Spring
- Minimum Parts Wear from Low Flow rates or Pulsating service
Texsteam Super G Lubricated-Non-Lubricated Plug Valve
Super G Exclusive Features:
- Built and tested in accordance with API 6A, API 6D & B16.34
- Lubricated and non-lubricated in same valve. Use it either way
- Metal-to metal seating; zero leakage
- Top entry, field repairable - no special tools or training required.
- Pressure Balance PlusTM - low torque
- Full port or reduced port
- Fire safe to API 6FA-certified by "DNV" Det Norske Veritas
- Valve position indicator
- Blowout-proof plug - integral plug and stem
- Construction to NACE MR0175 (2002) standard
- Wrench, bar or worm gear operated - actuator compatible
- Renewable plug, seats and trim parts - fully interchangeable without lapping, special fitting or machining.
- Round ports-low turbulence/pressure drop
- Equipped with a lock open/close position indicator
Texsteam Super G Plug Valves Compact Super G's and Compact Check Valves Catalog
Texsteam D Series Plug Valve
If your oilfield has tough service conditions - H2S, CO2, entrained sand, high flow conditions - you need the Texsteam D Series Plug Valve.
Ten good reasons to use the Texsteam D Series Plug Valve
- D Series block valves are top entry, infield/inline repairable - saves you substantial repair time and money.
- Choice of molded PC Buna-N or FKM seats.
- Bubble tight shut-off - zero leakage.
- Soft, resilient DuraSeatTM won't pit or scratch like Teflon or Nylon.
- Meets NACE MR0175 (2002) standard. Built and tested to API 6D and ASME b16.34.
- Large, rugged stem with secure locking device to prevent tampering.
- Quater turn with internal stops.
- Time-tested design has been working hard for years in oilfields worldwide.
- Every D Series valve is backed by the respected Cameron name.
TEXSTEAM D Series Plug Valve Brochure
The Secret's in the Seats
The secret to our TEXSTEAM D Series block valves is in the seats -soft, PC Buna-N* injection molded seats that won't scratch or leak like Teflon or Nylon - even under tough service conditions.
PC Buna-N* Injection Molded Seats