WKM DynaSeal 370D4 6" thru 16"
WKM DynaSeal 370D4 ball valves satisfy a wide range of ANSI and API 6D applications. They may be specified in sizes from 6" thru 16" and ASME pressure classes of 150, 300, 600 and 900. Engineered for heavy duty, maintenance- free performance and manufactured in a variety of body and seal materials, the DynaSeal 370D4 is commonly selected for many specialized applications.
WKM DynaSeal 370D4 Trunnion Ball Valves General Catalog
WKM DynaSeal 370D4 2"-6"x4"
DynaSeal 370 D4 ball valve offers all the required features and options demanded for gas distribution, gas transmission, oilfield production, and industrial applications. Standard (or optional) features include provisions for secondary seat sealant or stem sealant injection. These valves are designed in accordance with ANSI B16.34 and are manufactured in accordance with API 6D and API 6FA requirements.
WKM Model 210D
The WKM 210A ball valve is a two piece design with ductile iron body and tailpiece. This economical valve inludes many of the premium design features found in the WKM carbon steel 310C and 310D ball valves. It is available in 1" to 4"x3" sizes. Working pressures offered are 1,000, 1,500 and 2,000 psi. Maximum pressure ratings are 2000 psi, 1" to 3"x2" valves, and 1500 psi for the 3"x3" and 4"x3" valves. This valve is primarily used in the Oilfield market, typically chosen for the following applications:
- Production wing valves on low pressure gas wells.
- Production flow lines.
- Production gathering systems for water, oil, and gas.
- Gas blow down service.
- Tank batteries for storage or production.
- Frac water tanks.
WKM Model 310D
The WKM 310D unibody ball valve is designed to meet tougher industry requirements while maintaining the key features of the proven WKM floating ball valve design. It is offered in sizes from 1/2" to 4"x 3", class 150 and 300 reduced port. Engineered for heavy duty, trouble free performance, the 310D ball valve is commonly selected for a variety of applications spanning a wide range of industries.
WKM Dynaseal 210 and 310 Floating Ball Valves General Catalog
WKM High Performance Butterfly ValvesThe high performance butterfly valve that brings low cost and light weight to high pressure water, oil, steam, gas and slurry applications.
WKM DynaCentric butterfly valves satisfy a wide range of industrial applications. Available in carbon steel or stainless steel as well as lug and wafer body styles, they may be specified in sizes from 2.5" to 36" in pressure class 150, 2.5" to 24" in pressure class 300 and 3" to 12" in class 600. Engineered for heavy duty, maintenance-free performance in a variety of uses, the WKM DynaCentric High Performance butterfly valve is most commonly selected for the following applications:
- Chemical and petrochemical processing.
- Pulp and paper.
- Gas blow down service.
- Oil and gas production.
- Fuel handling systems.
- Air conditioning and refrigeration.
WKM API 6D Full Opening Swing Check Valve
- Sizes 2 in. (50mm) through 12 in. (300mm)
- Pressure classes ASME/ANSI 150 through 1500
- Temperature ranges -20o F to +350o F (Standard Nace) and -50o F to +250o F (Low-temp Nace)
- NACE MR01-75 (Rev. 2002) and Low Temperature NACE MR01-75 (Rev. 2002) available
- Available with Raised Face or Ring Joint flanged end connections
- Available with integral or replaceable seat
- Standard "through conduit" design allows for passage of pigs and spheres without any modifications
- Lifting eye bolts standard on sizes 4 in. (100mm) and larger valves
- Manufactured, tested and monogrammed in accordance with API 6D requirements
- All Valve nameplates marked with "CE" to indicate compliance with PED
Compliance to Specifications
- API 6D
- ASME B16.34
- NACE Rev. 2002
- Fire tested to API 6FD
- Canadian Registration Number
- ISO 9001